Irida is a small family owned & operated Bed & Breakfast. We want each visitor to feel welcome and at home and experience a magical time exploring Santorini. In order to achieve this we ask that you read our B&B policies before your visit.
- Our welcome desk for all arriving visitors opens at 9:00.
- Regular check in hours 14:00 – 20:00.
- Visitors arriving earlier or later arrangements must be made in advance.
- We ask that you inform us on your estimated arrival time so that we may give you directions to the village, meet and guide you to our facilities.
- If your arrival time changes please let us know as soon as soon as possible.
- Regular check out is at 11:00.
- If you are departing prior to our opening ours we ask that you take care of all your check out paperwork the day before your departure.
- If your flight or ship departs later in the evening (after you have checked out), we will gladly care for your luggage until your departing time or until our welcome desk closes for the evening.